Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I like the way ours look too but the Times are changing and so is my willingness to. I mean look at that interior. That is such a bad ass look. Once I get mine my current will quickly be forgotten.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
maniac mechanic
5,779 Posts
That shot of the bed was really promising. Did you see how much room was between the wheel wells? That was a big complaint about my truck, even with the 6' bed somethings were tough to fit because you only have about 3.5' between the wells.

It's grown more and more on me, and the new "aero" look was likely to steal Honda Ridgeline, nissan and more toyota customers. The diesel will be the bread and butter of this as long as it lives up to the hype. The 1980's s10's were great little work horses with the diesel, plus you couldn't kill them. Me and my dad used to lug a 12ft enclosed trailer for racing all over the northeast with one.

·
Registered
634 Posts
Discussion Starter #7 (Edited)
I don't know about the Colorado front end, but I sure like the Canyon!

*Photos taken from GMC.com and CHEVROLET.com
I agree completely , I thought the GMCs front end looks hard. In the same token kinda like dude in the video said the colly doesnt look like the silvy. Canyon looks just like the Sierra. In essance the Colorado went back to its s10 days in regards to its it's own truck nothing else like it.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

1 - 7 of 7 Posts