Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well as most of you have seen Jeremy has been working on a dime for a special client. Well it's time to let the cat outta the bag. If you've been paying attention or following on IG you may have put 2 and 2 together already. But if you somehow got 22 from that equation that get ready...

Project Pittsburgh Dime has been built for non other then ME!!! Stocked can't even begin to state how I feel. Through everything and the time it took I've been excited but now that we have a delivery date I'm stoked!!! :th_woot::th_woot::th_woot:

Soo... I'm flying down next weekend (Aug 16th) to get the keys. I figured while I was in the area I'd see if any of you guys wanted to grab lunch/ drinks/ just come out and bullshit that day. Times and locations are in the air and I'm up to suggestions as I have no clue what's there. Haha. Il be headed back to Pitt that night so I wanna avoid driving too far south though 30 mins or so wouldn't be outta the question.

What do y'all say?

·
Harry...
13,936 Posts
Oh dang! That's what Jer was talking about. :lol:

I'm down. Gotta put a torque converter in the S10 that weekend, but I can def make some time to see your pretty face, Joebert!

Maybe hit up Annapolis again? :lol:

·
Dont let the Nation die
2005 GMC Canyon z71 SLE 4x4 3.5L
15,947 Posts
And i have Drill that weekend....

·
Dont let the Nation die
15,947 Posts
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha

:fugrin:

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
:ugh:

Pics to follow at some point

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
A teaser for yall or yinz

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Oh dang! That's what Jer was talking about. :lol:

I'm down. Gotta put a torque converter in the S10 that weekend, but I can def make some time to see your pretty face, Joebert!

Maybe hit up Annapolis again? :lol:
Yup. Good deal Chris.

Hmm. That was a good time. If I'm not mistaken there's a Green Turtle near Jer that we frequent when I'm in the area. Love me some Fat Tire. :)

you need to drive it down here so I can paint an old-timey pittsburgh logo on the door.
Hmm. See now that sounds like an awesome idea. Fresh spray of matte black and Boyd's art on the door. I'm game!!! Katie has been asking when we are headed to Nashville again anyway. Haha.

/\ That needs to be done /\

Im in just give me a time and place.

Doctor.
You got it doctor!

And i have Drill that weekend....
Boo but I understand Nick. Maybe next time.

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
If all goes according to plan I'll be landing at DCA at 7:30 and at Jeremy's by 9:30ish. I'd like to be on the road to Pitt by say 3 (4 at the absolute latest) so how's 11 or 11:30ish sound for everyone?

·
Dont let the Nation die
15,947 Posts
Swing by the Carlisle area... lol. I'll be about 25 miles south of there... lol

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
If all goes according to plan I'll be landing at DCA at 7:30 and at Jeremy's by 9:30ish. I'd like to be on the road to Pitt by say 3 (4 at the absolute latest) so how's 11 or 11:30ish sound for everyone?
Well I will let you know Joe................Allison has suddenly made plans for when our business is don :hulk: ..................but I guess I have to plan along since I will be gone all day Sunday for "work"

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
pssst... we are having a meet on Saturday. Grab the girl and go!
That's a lonnnnnnggggg drive!!! You know I'll be back down to see my Mid-South peeps soon!

Well I will let you know Joe................Allison has suddenly made plans for when our business is don :hulk: ..................but I guess I have to plan along since I will be gone all day Sunday for "work"
Well that sucks. Perhaps we will have an hour long shakedown/ test drive. ;)

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
Well that sucks. Perhaps we will have an hour long shakedown/ test drive. ;)
Yeah we should be able to do that for sure..................and I can hand you a massive pile of receipts too

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
:th_woot:

·
Harry...
13,936 Posts
Going to try and make it, but I really need to put this torque converter on my truck.

I doubt I can get up there around that time without taking a huge chunk out of my day.

Plus I'm not really sure where and when this is going down. :lol:

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Ok so what's everyone's thought on Green Turtle in Hanover around 11? Looks like it's right off 100 across the street from Arundel Mills. Pretty sure this is where Jer and I always meet up when I was in the area before.

Address is 7556 Teague Rd. #100, Hanover, MD. 21076

Open to other suggestions too.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts