Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone have any experience with these sellers on Amazon? Or are there any recommended sellers on Amazon or Ebay? Thank you for any advice.

BTW I do not have the money to do it myself, but I don't want to buy crap either.

Projector Headlights by Atomic

·
Registered
159 Posts
first link didnt work for me. I'll assume your looking for decent light output since you mentioned a retrofit, all those ebay, tuner or halo or whatever they're called headlights use the cheapest halogen projector they can find, so output sucks.

BTW I do not have the money to do it myself, but I don't want to buy crap either.
theretrofitsource.com sells "B"grade or generic projectors, you can get a mini h1 hid projector for i think $60 from them, or sellers like this on ebay H1 Bixenon Generic Morimoto HID Projector E46 RHD LHD Retrofit BMW Bi Xenon | eBay pair that with a $30 ddm tuning hid kit and you've spent less, but will have usable output.

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sounds like a plan. What about with the 09 or newer headlights. I've read that if I bake them it will just jack them up before they come apart. Any suggestions there?

Sent from My Phone

·
Registered
212 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Will it be comparable to stock or worse with the Amazons?

Sent from My Phone

·
all your base
9,599 Posts
my advice would be to order a new set of headlights, rock auto has headlights for about $40 each.. you don't want to mess with trying to bake 09 or newer headlights. The sealant they use is not the rubber butyl stuff, its more like glue thats not meant to come apart

·
Registered
418 Posts
I just got the spec d headlights for my truck. Looks great and puts out plenty of light. Having a hard time finding out what bulb types I need for replacements.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts