Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have this grill for sale-https://realtruck.com/p/putco-liquid-spider-web-grille/v/chevy/colorado/2011/
300$ + shipping

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I know someone wants. I will make it 250$ + shipping. I ordered is and decided not to use it and want to pass the savings to you guys.

·
Registered
834 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
It is going into my closet never to see the light of day unless someone makes me a decent offer

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Dude! A dozen posts from you with no responses - it's ugly! Can't you return it? You bought it and apparently, you didn't like it either.
I agree with you that there has to be someone who's into spiderwebs. Maybe Halloween will bring out a buyer! Maybe a huge Spiderman fan will find your post!
I don't like it, but Hey, I drive a yellow Colorado! Maybe I don't have the refined taste that it takes to appreciate a spiderweb grill!
I understand your situation though. You liked it enough to buy it, but not enough to put it on your truck. If nobody else likes it enough to buy it at a greatly reduced price, that will make you question your own taste! I get that. Keep it up man, someone might think it's just the ticket as a "costume" for their truck to load up all the neighborhood kids and take them out trick-or-treating in a couple of weeks! I think that's your best bet!
Keep up the sales pitch!

·
Super Moderator
3,619 Posts
L o l

·
Registered
1,330 Posts
Probably need to post it on Colorado fans site. Those guys drive a lot of "cute" trucks! We have "tough" trucks, they have "cute" trucks.
You know I'm just kidding you man. I'm sure there's someone out there on our site right now, saving and counting their pennies trying to come up with a way to buy this grille because it's just what their truck needs to make it their dream ride!!
You're gonna make someone very happy with this grille!
Good luck to you!

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi All
It looks a little better on the sites new format than on the old one.....
That said its not for me but...good luck on the sale
Regards
Jacko

1 - 20 of 35 Posts