·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Sometime this week I'm gonna be putting on 3" front lift spindles
Ball joint plates
2" billet coil spacer
And 2" lift shackles in the rear.
I have a set of 33" Goodyear Wranglers sitting on a 17" procomp wheel. Will update when process starts if requested. :th_woot:

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Had the same lift and loved it! Post some pics when you get her done
Did you install it yourself? if so, Scale of 1-10 difficulty. What size tire/rim were you running?

Thanks

·
Premium Member
4,435 Posts
Yes sir I did. It wasn't tough at all if you have the right tools. I caught hell doing my center support but other than that it was easy.

I ran 20" LTZ Tahoe wheels for awhile with 32x11" tires. I swapped over to a set of 285/65R18 when I took it off and went higher

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Is there anything else you added with the lift to achieve greater height?

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Little mod I did this afternoon. Replaced the grab handles with some paracord ones I made. Much more tough and cooler looking I think. One strand is rated at 550 pounds so these are practically unbreakable. Made it in about 2 minutes. Gonna finish the rest now!

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
My buddy has a jeep and asked me to make him a set. Figured why don't I make me a set also. Really easy if you know how! Would like to find a way to cover the washers though.

·
Monkey Slut!
9,479 Posts
I think I have a set of those caps if you want them? I'll take a look when I get home.

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Goin stir crazy not bein able to put this lift and tires on. Doin small stuff till then. Plastidipped my bowtie today als.

Attachments

·
Registered
65 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Lift goes on in few hours!

1 - 20 of 54 Posts