Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
the guy that always on
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I decided to give naake a call to quote out the kit for my truck and was pleasantly surprised. Iwas expecting it to be 1500 + because all everyone every says is qa1s is the expensive route. I was quoted around 850 plus shipping for everything need for promastar single adjustable in all four corners. Needless to say come tax time my truck may be getting some much need low.

·
the guy that always on
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Besides the qa1 kits what else would be needed to install. Ive heard there is some cutting and some grinding to do but is that it. I will prolly also be replacing all bushings in the front when this time comes the beginning of next year

·
CALI BOSS
6,326 Posts

·
the guy that always on
3,236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I would be using the qa1 coils most likely. I mentioned it to the fiance to see if I could plan for tax season and she shot that down immediately so its a wet dream right now but this is the setup I will be going with. I dont know when.but as soon as I have the money um gonna order up

·
Super Moderator
13,733 Posts
You'll find a lot of good QA1 info in my build thread. (just click on my sig).

$850 sounds right. My QA1 setup was $840, Ron's SSK upgrades added another $150.

You'll have $1500 in it for the parts alone by the time your done. Do it once, do it right.

Here's how my drop project tallied up:

[==================================================]
[ SSK________$150___(Upper QA1 Spring Perches, Spacers (front & rear)*
[ JTR________$100___ (3" Rear Blocks, 3 degree Shims, Driveshaft Alignment Kit)
[ JTR________$175___(Trans X-Member)
[ Naake______$840___(front and rears, and front springs)
[ Airbagit_____$140___ (c-notch kit)
[ Fastenal_____$20___ (grade 8 nuts & bolts)
[ Total: $1425 (for parts only)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts