Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2005 colorado base model (work truck style). It is a 2wd, 2 door, and it is alot lower in the front end than the back. Is their any way to level the front end out with the rear without lowering the rear?

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
uhhhh so you dont have torsion bars then? If not you'd have to lower the rear. Probably a 2" block...I have the zq8 suspension so a 1" block worked for me

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
max tire size uhhhm depends on if you mind if sticking out at all i have 255s and they are about as wide as I would go. ive seen some people do 275s but that seems a lil too wide IMO
heres what 255s look like these are BFG's

They sit flush with the zq8 flares. if you dont have flares and you dont want them to stick out at all I'd say 245s

·
Registered
430 Posts
What kinda tire is that exactly and what size. Had them thru a winter yet? I'm in need of a new set and am trying to get some opinions

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
what would be the max tire size i could run like it is then?...215's
Im sorry i forgot to state that with your W/T rims you wouldnt be able to fit a 255 I dont think. I have the zq8 wheels which are quite a bit wider than yours...You would need to upgrade your wheels to at least what the z85 has in order to fit these i believe.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
yeh it thought so, can you give me the whole size of those tires like are they 255 75's or what....thanks for the help man:355:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts