Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok guys. i have a 05 colorado 3.5.
my mods are efans, turbo and gears.
want to upgrade my fuel system as well as my transmission
what are some good upgrades for it.
looking for injectors, fuel pump, regulator
for transmission im putting a trans cooler and ta tbss stall.
but what a good overhauling kit i can use and servo?
thanks in advance.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Turbo on the stock injectors?
Yes I have stock injectors.
I was going to buy the green top 42lbs injectors. But want to ask if theres any other good injectors I can use.
For the fuel pump changing the stock one and put the 255lph walbro. Anyother fuel pump that is good also?

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
Yes I have stock injectors.
I was going to buy the green top 42lbs injectors. But want to ask if theres any other good injectors I can use.
For the fuel pump changing the stock one and put the 255lph walbro. Anyother fuel pump that is good also?
Everyone uses simeians dekas around here. You can get them from lime swap, if your only going to run low boost a 255 would be more than sufficient with gasoline, i would change the injectors before you pop it, there isn't room left on the factory ones to begin with.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Everyone uses simeians dekas around here. You can get them from lime swap, if your only going to run low boost a 255 would be more than sufficient with gasoline, i would change the injectors before you pop it, there isn't room left on the factory ones to begin with.
ok ill take a look.
im running 13lbs of boost. probably want to run 15lbs or lil bit higher when upgrade my turbo and put an external wastegate. whats a good fuel pump so i wont have to change it once i upgrade?
yeah i want to fix my fuel system issues quick. motor is running lean

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
15 psi on a stock block..........be warned, your motor is not going to last long......especially where you have been running it on stock injectors

·
tinja nurtles
11,837 Posts
Just curious how it went anywhere on stock injectors. 150psi rail pressure or something? Using an fmu?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts