Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys i am about to order a drop for the front. like tonight or tomorrow. need to know what is the best. ok i am allso bagging the truck in march. ok i want to know what do i need. i know there is drop arms drop ball joints and drop coilovers. what do i need for a 3inch drop? and please help me asap?

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
when you go to bag it, i think you'll need the 2" balljoints from belltech. that's what my friend had to do with his.

X

·
0 Posts
haha i call them balljoints but get tired of typin that over and over so yea BJs lol

·
Registered
7,668 Posts
i love BJ's!!!! i was thinking of that too though. my friend has a bagged 'rado, and to lay out in the front he had to use the balljoints.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #10 (Edited)
sweet i order them wendesday. ehhh 260. damn them hoes where high. and yeah will i need a front end aliment. ehh i fucked that word up but yeah u got the point. so do i need one?

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
iight thanks ill will go get an allignment right after i put them on. when ever i get em

·
Registered
667 Posts
yes get it aligned asap. Mine was so bad when i went with bj,s that I couldnt drive it on the freeway.
Had the same problem...you could but you would burn your tires riiight off.

·
Registered
2,977 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
iight. well i just got my blow jobs in today. so excited to get them on the truck. looks easy!!!!!!!! just got to wait to get the truck back from the body shop

1 - 20 of 20 Posts