Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

First run I fouled my plugs only got the 60" foot and let me tell you it picked up the front wheels with a 1.52 60" which felt crazy. Changed them out right then and there then went for my spot race that I had for another truck board. Lost it due to me blowing up my intake. I ordered the intake manifold already and in the meantime im getting this crazy idea to take off the head while it's already down and port it and also the intake manifold port that as well. not going back to the track until everything is ready this time.

·
Registered
971 Posts
That truck looks sick with those Hoosier's on there. Too bad you had some problems. Can't wait to see the results when you get everything buttoned up and dialed in.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Looks badass, what size are the tires on the back?

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Looks badass, what size are the tires on the back?
I know what your going to say they are too big but oh well. These rhyms and tires belong to my older brother which owns a Twin Turbo silverado shooting for high 9's and he let me borrow these wheels. The size in the back are 28's full slick hoosiers on bogarts.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
I know what your going to say they are too big but oh well. These rhyms and tires belong to my older brother which owns a Twin Turbo silverado shooting for high 9's and he let me borrow these wheels. The size in the back are 28's full slick hoosiers on bogarts.
No, I was just curious. I don't care what size you run, they obviously work for you.

·
Registered
1,091 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
No, I was just curious. I don't care what size you run, they obviously work for you.
No it's cause everybody say's that the 28 inch tire is was too much for me. I keep telling them that I need it cause with the 26's or drag radials it just spins way too much. I do believe that I am loosing top end tough :(

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
HOLY SHIT!!! What do they weigh like 3lbs each or something!? Cause that would be the only way those would be worth that much money...LOL

·
Registered
563 Posts
truck looks good. sucks about the intake though. hmmmm how about fabbing a custom intake manifold?

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
No it's cause everybody say's that the 28 inch tire is was too much for me. I keep telling them that I need it cause with the 26's or drag radials it just spins way too much. I do believe that I am loosing top end tough :(
I'd say they're working well for your combination. For the power you're making you're running some really impressive times.

Z

·
0 Posts
looks good. 2800 bucks for wheels? crap, i think i'll stick with 50$ steelies.

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
nice pics man

1 - 20 of 30 Posts