Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I dropped of the a-pillars to get the suede put on them this morning, so I got started on the radio bezel, blocked the hazard hole and smoothing out the center. Oh and thank you Flatman for the sale.

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I am still up in the air on that, the stand alone alpine touch screen, or the kenwood dnx7100, ????????, I'll make up my mind hopefully by next weekend

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Dude your gonna need that hazard for when a bag leaks and your stuck in the middle of the road :naughty: jk

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will still have a hazard button, when I get done I'll post a pic of everything, and I will never be sitting on the road side broke down :naughty:

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
After putting up x-mas lights I got around to the bezel again, have to do a little more shaping and sanding but it's just about ready for paint.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
Sweet!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
Wait.... so Corey why did you glass the radio hole then recut it back out again?

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
x2, and I also wonder if it would be possible to fit a larger screen in there seeing how the entire thing is smoothed out now. Hmmmm... Ideas, ideas....

·
Premium Member
732 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I wanted to do a 10" screen, but I decided to put in the DNX 7100 for now, maybe down the road i will change it over to what I was wnating to do, have to talk to some more people about it, who knows still have the original if I change my mind.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts