Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
OK after a ton of reading about head units not shut off I'm having the same deal after 3 years having this deck. My BCM was just cleaned and sex grease slapped on the harnesses. I'm getting a 12V from the truck radio harness, GMOS-1 put together the right way and all that happy good stuff. What's the deal?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Same thing happened to me before. The gmos01 went bad. Most likely a short inside the box.
Happen to me on the first gen 2 times, the new box has been replaced and switched out 3 time. It's the truck that is pumping the 12v. I check the fuse in the box and applied grease on the BCM box, is there a radio relay that is in the fuse box that sends power to the radio?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Going to look at the door sensor today seeing how the driver side front speaker isn't working and that's where I get my door chime.

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I'm still fighting this battle and my nerves are running thin. I'm really 3 steps away from blowing in place...

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Also did the lights for the window buttons and locks blink when unlocked by the key fob?

·
Registered
421 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I don't think that's the problem, I have one of those add a fuse that is tapped in the INJ fuse and is shuts of without a problem when the key is in the off position and removed.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts