Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well since's now we're an hour back (daylight savings) by the time I get out of work (6:00pm) its pretty much night outside. So me and my boy that works the counter w/ me went to run our trucks through the wash and I decided to take some pics of our rides and the HID's.

My friend has a 01 S-10 4.3L stepside, 3.5/5.5 static drop on xtremes, I/E, Sonoma grille, Jimmy Headlamps, Envoy front bumper/fogs, step shavers/rollpan, Cowl hood, SS mirrors, LOUD system, even LOUDER train horns, and 8000K HID's.

I got 6000K low beams and 3000K fogs. (Yes 3000K is "ricer" yellow!:fugrin:)

The S-10

The Rado and the S-10:gfight:

·
Registered
893 Posts
Sweet Pics Bro!!!!

Looking Good!!!!!!!!

I want train horns!!!

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
SWEEETRUCK!! and sicctruck!!:tayo: :tayo:

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
What is everyone's fascination with train horns? Just want to be obnoxious?

Trucks look good. I came really close to trading my truck in on a Sonoma that was identical that one last year. The only thing that kept me from doing it was that it was still an automatic and whoever installed the drop on it didn't pay attention to what they were doing, so it kind of scared me off a little.

·
Registered
893 Posts
What is everyone's fascination with train horns? Just want to be obnoxious?

Trucks look good. I came really close to trading my truck in on a Sonoma that was identical that one last year. The only thing that kept me from doing it was that it was still an automatic and whoever installed the drop on it didn't pay attention to what they were doing, so it kind of scared me off a little.
Bro, come drive out here for a few days and you'll understand!!! There are some CRAZY FUCKERS out here!! I could use them each and every day.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
Wow, I wish I would have kept my Noma after dude totalled it. Oh well, I still have one sitting at the parents house that could be fixed up. I love those Envoy fronts man.

Your Xtreme looks kick ass too. I love the white ones. Nice pics man.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
that S-dime with the full Envoy front end is hot as shit and needs to be bagged ASAP! i like the HID's on the two.
yah i like that front end, the Xtreme wheels make it look good to!:econo: :econo:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts