Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked up my truck from having a 4" Rancho Lift Kit installed. The kit was installed by Alpha 4x4 in Crestwood, IL. The truck was on stock Z71 4x4 suspension. The wheels are XD-Series Misfits. 17x9 with 4.5" back spacing. Tires are 265/70/17. Onto the pictures. Let me know what everyone thinks!!

BEFORE:

AFTER:

·
Super Moderator
3,620 Posts
:thumbup:

·
I like beer
2,775 Posts

·
Registered
376 Posts
good looking truck!!! congrats!

·
Registered
208 Posts
Just hanging out at KMart taking pictures huh?

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
ill be honest, she looks good, but she barely seems "lifted"... i think the front needs just a tiny crank to look a little better, but maybe thats just me. :) ....could also just be the side steps that hang very low

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Just hanging out at KMart taking pictures huh?
What used to be K-Mart. You must know the area well!!

ill be honest, she looks good, but she barely seems "lifted"... i think the front needs just a tiny crank to look a little better, but maybe thats just me. :) ....could also just be the side steps that hang very low
I'm pondering putting on add-a-leafs and cranking the tbars. And yes the side steps are coming off. I'm having a set custom welded soon that will be replacing the gaudy chrome eye sores.

·
Registered
208 Posts

I'm pondering putting on add-a-leafs and cranking the tbars. And yes the side steps are coming off. I'm having a set custom welded soon that will be replacing the gaudy chrome eye sores.
Yeah, grew up in Westmont and live in Naperville currently. What was the reasoning going with the 265/70 and not a 285/70? And yeah, crank those TBars a little bit at least.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, grew up in Westmont and live in Naperville currently. What was the reasoning going with the 265/70 and not a 285/70? And yeah, crank those TBars a little bit at least.
The tires are what was on the truck when I bought it. They still have a lot of tread left so I don't want to throw them away just yet. 285's will go on soon though.

·
Norse god of maintenance
113 Posts
I need one of these

·
Registered
1,104 Posts

sounds good man, yeah i would deff. do the add a leafs !

1 - 20 of 20 Posts