Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 156 Posts

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ricety:

Uh oh...about to get smoked (notice the cop car with the FJ Cruiser pulled over?):

******* (this is done in blue painters tape)?

Sweet ride:

·
Registered
24 Posts
Nice. That's one of the many reasons I <3 having a camera phone, you can capture weird shit. :thumbup:

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
...or maybe just continue in this thread?

Flatman??
I say continue it!!!!

oh great! i swear if someone posts a picture of their cash and prizes im gonna leave this site forever.......no joke :ugh:
^^^ HAHAHA here you go...

this is a birthday "cake" (doughnut) that a girl at my school got for her 21st birthday... it was cream filled. The white balloon at the top... is only a 4" diameter balloon for scale..

This is my woman at World Market tryin to find her roots :shrug:

And I saw this Van driving down the road... I would really want them protecting my shit...

Z

·
0 Posts
I'm sorry, but i think my random cell phone pics could beat everything in this thread....

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
well put them up

Z

·
0 Posts
Ok the fun begins. 1st off, my last 3 pictures are NWS. Ironically all 3 involve my work.

1. a little bay area rice(not much else to say, its a neon)

2. what is this??

3. I could be wrong, but i think the white one is technically endangered. My grandmother loved owls, so her uncle went out and shot two of them, stuffed them, and sent it to her as a gift.

4. Brand new H3. Right when they first came out:

NWS time, continue at your own risk.

5. A cuddly squirrell...oddly enough the next day he was gone and a small condom wrapper was there.

These next two involve a little story. For some reason my work broke out into an obscene drawing fit. The first picture is sorta random and all too strange. The 2nd is loosely based on a co-worker in a naked indiana Jones eske' drawing. Not my artwork, but so strange it had to be captured

So just remember, next time you use an ATM...it might be handled by sick fucks like myself and my coworkers.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Damn nice sightings interesting

Wow texas already have the police chargers nice!!!!!
WA has them! WSP and most local departments have at least one! Kent has one :)

Tommy your hoods nice n waxed up! The reflection on it looks tight~

·
Registered
3,789 Posts

My buddy after eating the chili at taco time...he messed his drawls...then pulled over and continued to desicrate(sp) the grass on the side of hwy18 hahaha

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
We so should!!

I have a few interesting ones....

I'm gonna make a thread!

...or maybe just continue in this thread?

Flatman??
Go for it, dude... :D

this is a birthday "cake" (doughnut) that a girl at my school got for her 21st birthday... it was cream filled. The white balloon at the top... is only a 4" diameter balloon for scale..

pwned by teh photobucketz... :kiki:

I'm sorry, but i think my random cell phone pics could beat everything in this thread....
We don't want to see pics of your weiner! :lol:

:wtf:

1 - 20 of 156 Posts