Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Let me know what you think. Feedback is nice, it lets me know what I need to work on. Thanks in advance.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks. Unfortunately, the Camaro is the result of a rushed tour through a half-assed car show. Horrible angle, horrible lighting IMO. Just added it to appease the masses, but ty for the compliments.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
By the way, I added the grave site pics out of pure patriotism, not out of a disrespectful photo op. Every single one of those white headstones is my hero.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Good shots man...if you want a professional opinion, I'm okay at photography, but econobarn is pretty damn good.

Anyway, try using frame of reference a little more, isolating your target...the fence shot is cool, maybe try taking one of what's behind the fence; blurring out the fence and focusing on the background.

Again, your shots are good, with a little cropping/touchup, they're pretty powerful stuff.

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thanks for the info man. I'll be getting in touch with you and Econobarn.

·
Registered
437 Posts
the fence is fucking hot bro

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
He proabably moved them or took them down. This post is almost 5 months old.......

M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I took a lot of them down. I'll post my PBase link tomorrow so you can see them all, if you're still interested.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts