Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Was taking a few pics to show the new stickers I got from Turbo(thanks man) and figured I would take a few more since its been a while. Here you go and yes I know the truck is dirty haha

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
OMGWTFBIGSTICKER!! haha... That thing is huge! Is it just letters, or is there a background around those letters?

Anyway, the truck looks good man. And it's really not that dirty haha. It still looks black.

Edit* Oh and I think you could use a little drop too. It would make the truck look that much better haha.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
damn truck looks nice... you need to drop it!
proly gonna be getting bigger tires next time I get some so don't know how low I can go yet, but something will be done lol

OMGWTFBIGSTICKER!! haha... That thing is huge! Is it just letters, or is there a background around those letters?

Anyway, the truck looks good man. And it's really not that dirty haha. It still looks black.

Edit* Oh and I think you could use a little drop too. It would make the truck look that much better haha.
just letters and thanks.Us black trucks stick together haha

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Lookin good bro!! Who's Z71 is that? And do you ever jack some tools off the snap-on truck in the backround? lol

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Sweeet truck
thanks man

Lookin good bro!! Who's Z71 is that? And do you ever jack some tools off the snap-on truck in the backround? lol
Thats my sisters z71, she got it the first month the colorado came out. Haha my neighbor has 2 of those trucks and another one like it from when he had his on the go automotive repair business. dudes got bank

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
ready for a banner now?? looking hot mane!!!!!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts