Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
some random photoshop jobs ive done for various people in the past few months adding all sorts of stuff to their trucks (still a bit confused why anyone would want to 'avalanche' out their truck, lol)

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
haha.. curiosity is a bitch sometimes... people think they see it in their head as neato and hip and with it... but in all reality the ideas are as sweet as those three phrases previously used :D

Nice photoshops man. The black one with the camo across the bottom is probably the best looking one.

P

·
0 Posts
you have nice skills with photoshop, we get a few of those requests around here.

P

·
0 Posts
If you're serious, our sponsor, Silent Images can get that done for you. He can even take measurement off his truck for it. :355:

·
Registered
4,292 Posts
Honestly...what do you guys think of my MS PAINT chop? Nobody even comented on it ! :( ps...I have a lot of FREE time @ work...as you can see....... :yup:theDOG

M

·
0 Posts
Honestly...what do you guys think of my MS PAINT chop? Nobody even comented on it ! :( ps...I have a lot of FREE time @ work...as you can see....... :yup:theDOG
Dude, I stared at it for a while. I can't tell a difference. Sorry.

·
Registered
3,158 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts