Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ever since I dropped my truck, (3/4 drop, coils and blocks) I have had a rattle in what sounds like the passenger side suspension area. I don't know what it is, but I have been tolerating it until now haha. Any ideas? I only hear it when going down a somewhat bumpy road, like a city street for example.

·
Registered
59 Posts
sorry no one ever answered you. but after I lowered mine I got clicks and rattles too. My problem was my sway bar end links. So if you are still having the problem try looking into those.

·
Registered
182 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
sorry no one ever answered you. but after I lowered mine I got clicks and rattles too. My problem was my sway bar end links. So if you are still having the problem try looking into those.
I remember noticing mine were a tad loose a while back, bit on the drivers side. When I looked at the passenger, it seemed okay. I'll have to check out again. I'm glad someone got to me on this, figured this thread vanished into the depths of the forum haha. I appreciate the help. I'll let you guys know what I find out when I check it.

·
[MTS] Who is this guy?
3,779 Posts
Please let us know if you figure it out and what you did to fix it!

·
Registered
2,961 Posts
1 - 8 of 8 Posts