Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My truck has always made a rattling noise when i start it. After it warms up it stops. It sounds awful and has gotten worse. Sounds like a pully or belt but i cant identify it. Anybody have similar issues?

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
yes, it is very common an there are many that hear it. I don't know that it is an issue though....

if you get bored, you can search something like 'engine rattle'. 3.7 rattle. cold start rattle. I think you get the idea. :)
Not sure you'll get much from the other threads, but something to read about anyway.

G

·
0 Posts
Hello 916gmc,

I understand that you are reaching out to your fellow forum members for advice whether what you are experiencing is normal. I might not be able to provide you an answer to your question but I would be happy to assist you if you find that you have a vehicle issue that needs to be addressed. Please private message me if I can be of any assistance.

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care

·
Registered
1,061 Posts
Hello 916gmc,

I understand that you are reaching out to your fellow forum members for advice whether what you are experiencing is normal. I might not be able to provide you an answer to your question but I would be happy to assist you if you find that you have a vehicle issue that needs to be addressed. Please private message me if I can be of any assistance.

Jennifer T.
GM Customer Care[/QUO

I bet if the truck is still covered under the bumper to bumper warranty GM needs to help it out. Obviously not the guy posted here.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts