Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 88 Posts

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ready for another Ohio winter.:cry: Took off the clear headlights and DRL's, chrome bulbs, smoked tails, painted rims, and lower valance. Broke the SHIT out of the valance getting it off too.:dawg: Those things are a bitch! Didn't snap it in half though so I may just put it back on since it's down low and nobody will notice anyway.

And I was planning on getting another set of center caps for my original rims but I don't have $70 to spend on them right now. Well, I have it, just would rather spend it on Wii games! lol Or I guess the nice reason would be Xmas presents for the fam. I actually kinda like it with the painted centers though, it looks different. Gotta mix it up everynow and then! Once I get tired of it I'll score some caps but it's not high on my priority list.

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
:kiki: glad I don't have "winter" here

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
That sucks your truck looks like it was robbed lol.

Getting ready for winter where i lives usually only involves getting new wiper blades LMAO!

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
hahaha. I was all pumped in the spring cause I was moving to FL for a few years and wouldn't have to put up with this shit, but alas! here I am again...FUCK!!

And I knew the 2 models had the same caps. I had the parts guy at work check on a price and they were like $16 a piece our cost, I think. Not terribly expensive but again, don't feel like buying them yet. lol

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
i hear ya man after the meet tomorrow wheels, tails, and 3rd brake light are getting stripped off

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
HA-HA you snowpackers!

Why you guys gotta take your tails and 3rd brake lights off for?

Rudy, I know what chu mean i've been riding the same wiper blades since i bought the truck stock in 05 LOL even though i got some new ones under the seat i got under warranty before i quit chebby lol.

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I only have 1 3rd brake light and it's still on. Took the tails off cause I didn't want the paint/clear getting messed up somehow with all the crap on the roads and whatnot. Had TWO sets of tails laying around so I figured why not. hehe

·
Premium Member
21,130 Posts
Takin your HL's and DRL's out too so they don't get all.........oh wait........LOL
maybe i hadnt sold my stock set lol

HA-HA you snowpackers!

Why you guys gotta take your tails and 3rd brake lights off for?
I only have 1 3rd brake light and it's still on. Took the tails off cause I didn't want the paint/clear getting messed up somehow with all the crap on the roads and whatnot. Had TWO sets of tails laying around so I figured why not. hehe
yeah what he said all this salt shit messes stuff up I know my stock 3rd brake light was already oxidizing

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yea, mine is too. I have an all red laying around, but that's for tinting and selling. I like the cargo lights. Prolly try buffing them out before I buy a new one.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
Just keep an eye on eBay and on here, you can sometimes find a full set of centers for cheap. There was someone on here selling a set of centers for $20 not too long ago.

Here's the link to the thread: http://forum.355nation.net/showthread.php?t=2930

1 - 20 of 88 Posts