Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
hey guys i want to know if anyone has used or has any knowledge on the redyLIFT sst lift kit 2.5" front 1.5" rear. any pros/cons or dont do it?

·
Registered
648 Posts
We use ready lift where I work all the time. There a good quality product. We mostly use them on Tacomas and tundras. So far we have not had any issues with them. One of our best sellers

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
awesome thanks. after putting them on do yall recoment allignment?

·
Premium Member
626 Posts
After doing any kind of lift(except body lifts i think, don't quote me on that) you will need to get an alignment. Anybody feel free to correct me if I am wrong

·
Premium Member
4,437 Posts
You are correct.... a suspension lift changes the geometry of the suspension so you want to get it put back into alignment to wear the tires evenly and not wear any suspension parts prematurely.

Body lifts do not affect the suspension so there is no need for an alignment after doing one of them

I now a few guys with the ready lift on here and I've never heard a bad thing about it. We sell ready lift at my work as well and they are a very good company.

·
Premium Member
5,710 Posts
Using lift keys or coil spacers? I'm not sure what the SST kit is.

If it's torsion bars, you may be able to raise the front with the factory keys, meaning no key is necessary.
I have to ask because you didn't identify your trucks suspension type.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts