Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thought randomly came to me while I was laying across the front seats of my truck tonight, normally when I go out camping with the guys I work with, I jump into the bed of my truck with a few blankets and pillows and sleep fine, but tonight I was getting bit up and jumped into my cab. I'm not looking at a full sized bench seat, more so something I could sleep on, in all honesty. Anyone have Any ideas about this?

·
Registered
362 Posts
My problem isnt really the same as yours but the solution might be, im just trying to fit another person in mine, thought about a 8" sub box and cut down a factory ext cab rear seat.

·
Registered
418 Posts
On a recent roadtrip coming home from MO, I crashed in the back of my extended cab while my mom drove. Just put the seats up and storage boxes down to make it as flat as possible, then put a few blankets down to fill in the small gaps. Slept pretty well.

·
Formerly Metal_EMT
1,872 Posts
:yeahthat: I did that once, but damn my cab drone from my turn down exhaust sounds like a small private prop plane... with engine trouble (acceleration/deceleration)

·
Registered
242 Posts
Check Out Crew Cab Sleeper - Home

They don't make anything for us, but might give you ideas on what could be had. Yes it's not a bench seat per se, but if only used for camping excursions and maybe long road trips, it might be right up your alley.

Good Luck.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,273 Posts
^^ Pretty neat link

1 - 6 of 6 Posts