Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
The group buy is over. If there is enough people that still want a kit then this one will be about 100 dollars or so cheaper.

·
World Traveler
818 Posts
The group buy is over. If there is enough people that still want a kit then this one will be about 100 dollars or so cheaper.
I'm sure if you contacted them, they would give you the group rate and since we have already done one group buy the price may be even lower for the 2nd?

·
Registered
778 Posts
I'd be interested in a kit.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
If they could really offer a setup for $100 or more cheaper then the recent group buy, I would be in for more info for sure

If not, I will go forward with axle swap.
It might be awhile before the build the kit if they decide to do it.

If it would work with a 15 inch wheel, I would be in.

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
I will talk to them and see.

·
World Traveler
818 Posts
Maybe I should just price out to have the brackets and spacers from the TSM kit copied and people can piece it together from there they would need calipers which i have the pn for and they would need to have the rotors bored.

·
How d'ya like them apples
941 Posts
I might be down for a set also

·
Registered
165 Posts
Welp my truck is totaled so I am likely to start selling all of my spare parts as I'm really not finding what I'm looking for so I bought Part Number 2533A+ - $541.96 total shipped to me was $583.61 I have opened the box and looked at the parts but nothing more so $575 shipped to the first person to pay me. Paypal preferred.

·
World Traveler
818 Posts
Welp my truck is totaled so I am likely to start selling all of my spare parts as I'm really not finding what I'm looking for so I bought Part Number 2533A+ - $541.96 total shipped to me was $583.61 I have opened the box and looked at the parts but nothing more so $575 shipped to the first person to pay me. Paypal preferred.
^ This is for the TSM kit PS :)

1 - 20 of 35 Posts