Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Legen..wait4it..Dary!
806 Posts

·
Registered
136 Posts
Victory red I am planning a trip to Chicago for a graduation in June. What's some of the good places to eat at? I see that there is a lot of good pictures to be taking while I am there. Really good pictures you have

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,284 Posts
Great shots for sure.................so now hurry up and get that TBSS bumper cover done :kiki:

·
all your base
9,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Victory red I am planning a trip to Chicago for a graduation in June. What's some of the good places to eat at? I see that there is a lot of good pictures to be taking while I am there. Really good pictures you have
@soonerfreak Chicago deep dish pizza is a must while you're there! Gino's East is ok, we ate at a place called Giordano's and the stuffed pizza has cheese for days.. Days! If you're more into thin crust Pizano's pizza & pasta is pretty good too. Another good place to eat is Miller's Pub on wabash ave. it's tradition american food, but it's GOOD, their ribs are amazing and they have a TON of beers on tap, it's a little expensive, but worth it. Weber grill is pretty good too if you're craving steak. Epic burger was our first stop when we got there, it's a chain in and around chicago, but it has some of the best burgers i've had there, its a bit pricey because everything is organic, but it's damn good!

Great shots for sure.................so now hurry up and get that TBSS bumper cover done :kiki:
@1BADI5 Workin on it!!

nigh shots are hard!!! you make them seem effortless

@edvocho Thanks Eddy!! :D

·
all your base
9,599 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
What happened to that dudes shoe
And I didn't know deer knew how to blow bubbles

Great pix
Dude's foot was all messed up, looked like a broken ankle.. It's sad to see people like this but, such is life. Some say it's unethical to photograph the homeless, but a photo can tell a story or help raise awareness with the issue of homelessness.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts