Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
2012 3.7L Auto 4L60E no transmission codes. Engine throwing P0068 and P0101 as well as P0411. P0068 indicates throttle body air flow performance. P0101 indicates Mass air flow sensor performance. P0411 has to do with secondary air injection as far as I know and it's saying incorrect air flow detected. Have new MAP, NEW MAF. New throttle body with new gasket, no vacuum leaks, new O2 sesnsors and new manifold cat converter. Relearn procedure done thru scan tool for throttle body. My best guess is the signal wire for the MAF sensor is damaged and the ecu is not getting proper signal which causes the reduced power mode. I do know that the computer compares sensor data from the MAF, the Throttle Position Sensor the BARO pressure sensor, and the air temp sensor located inside the MAF Sensor. I'm at wits end. My next step is buying a new MAF connector and splicing it in to see if that helps the communication with the ecu. It's crazy that my truck has gotten progressively worse in performance. Acceleration is now a problem and when at 40 MPH if I gas it it hesitates and then goes into the reduced power mode. When it does so the engine surges badly. I can pull over and let it sit for 5 minutes and it starts right back up. Then the problem comes back. It's gotten to the point where at start up and idle there's a slight miss and surge where the idle raises and lowers about 200 RPM while in park. Any thoughts? I have access to Mitchell manuals online for my collie and did the work myself for the new Manifold Cat Converter so am pretty handy. Thanks for reading tips would be appreciated. I'm even thinking of doing a reflash myself witth a J2534 pass thru tool.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts