Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just got everything hooked up on a 2011 6.0 with ls3 intake drive by wire install in a 2005 rado. First start up it idles fine but has reduced power code across the dash, then if you press on the acceltorator it will idle up barely and then die. Had the e67 programmed by current and they did the harness. I do have the original peddle, but I thought somewhere I read it would be okay with the e67 as it can be programmed to a 09 Colorado w/5.3. Anyone know a place to start or if the wrong peddle will put it in reduced power mode? Thanks guys

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update: I did get the 09 Colorado 5.3 pedal and I can now rev but the idle is worse and still have the code. My next guess is TPS sensor? I have the ls3 throttle body would I need the one off a 09 Colorado?

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nobody has ran into this? I got ahold of a scan tool that reads live data and all of these pictures are with the key on and engine off, only pressing gas pedal to see the % ranges from WOT to no throttle

·
Registered
13 Posts
I know this is a longshot being an older post, but did you ever get this resolved? I just got my 5.3 swap installed and have the same error message.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts