Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i have this afatuation about when i drive i love to watch my truck in the reflection in store windows as i drive by. the best is shopping plaza's. (probably b/c i cant watch it drive by on the road myself). i always wanted to make a vid but dont exactly know how. so i thought i would take a few snap shots. all who care to join me post up.

·
Registered
661 Posts
FINALLY!!!!!!! ...people to relate to! I thought I was all alone in this big big world.

...Hi my name is Martin and Im addicted to looking at my truck in reflections as I drive by.

·
Registered
1,495 Posts
FINALLY!!!!!!! ...people to relate to! I thought I was all alone in this big big world.

...Hi my name is Martin and Im addicted to looking at my truck in reflections as I drive by.

Haha... my college has a huge tint on all the buildings, so as I drive by I always look at my truck :p

·
3'' of glory
17,130 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
fuckin A

my X said i was crazy

i cant tell ya how many accidents i have almost been into b/c of that shit. but man i love to see my truck cruise dwon the road and the only way i can is if i see its reflection.

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
ive think ive givin a couple people sprained necks from turning their head so quickly to look at my truck lol

·
Registered
667 Posts

·
Registered
3,118 Posts
Man I thought I was crazy too, nothing like seeing your baby fly by after a nice clean wash. Must really be addicting when you're driving a pimped out Ferrari or some shit

·
Registered
839 Posts
i also like to see my chrome rims reflect the sun onto the ground as i drive ha

·
Lord Bearded One
23,008 Posts
haha thats one of the first things i did after i drove it off the lot. I still find myself doing it when I roll through a strip plaza. :D

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
dude i do the exact same thing! Whenever i drive in front of stores i stare haha "damn i look good" hahhaa

1 - 20 of 22 Posts