Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

Reflection thread

2K views 21 replies 16 participants last post by  SWEEETRUCK 
#1 ·
i have this afatuation about when i drive i love to watch my truck in the reflection in store windows as i drive by. the best is shopping plaza's. (probably b/c i cant watch it drive by on the road myself). i always wanted to make a vid but dont exactly know how. so i thought i would take a few snap shots. all who care to join me post up.

See less See more
#10 ·
yeah me too haha.

#7 ·
fuckin A

my X said i was crazy

i cant tell ya how many accidents i have almost been into b/c of that shit. but man i love to see my truck cruise dwon the road and the only way i can is if i see its reflection.

#17 ·
i also like to see my chrome rims reflect the sun onto the ground as i drive ha

#18 ·
haha thats one of the first things i did after i drove it off the lot. I still find myself doing it when I roll through a strip plaza. :D

#21 ·
man i love driving beside at a car/truck/suv thats black or a dark color paint and watch my rims spin as i drive in the reflection of their paint.

also at stop lights ill watch the glare of the rim and roll really slow when its in their face. i know its mean but i get a crack out of it from time to time.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.