Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Randomly when I turn the key to start the truck, power to everything is cut off. Accessories, lighting, radio, everything. In order to restore power to the truck I have to remove both battery cables for a minute then she fires right up. All memory to the radio is gone also. Has anyone ever had this problem? Any info would be greatly appreciated, getting old having to pop the good and reset it.

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Does the passlock light come on when this happens?

I haven't had any issues like you are describing, but before I had passlock tuned out sometimes it would interfere and shut down the fuel pump for 10 minutes. Just thought I'd put that out there.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I don't get any kind of dummy lights with this, passlock or anything. Entire truck just goes dead. I got the remote start installed about a year ago and it did it once right after. Also had a few times where I would start the truck and drive around with the passlock light flashing. That hasn't happened in about a year or so but the past couple weeks it's been happening at least once a day. Most of the time I go out turn the key and it fires right up but at least once a day I have to pop the hood and reset everything

1 - 5 of 5 Posts