Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My '04 ext. cab had the flip up rear seats and hinged storage bins. With these out of the way My 90 pound Lab could get comfortable in the back. In my new '16 ext cab The set up for rear seating is not near as good for making room for the Dog. seats fold up but storage bins are fastened to the floor. No flat floor option. Has anybody removed the rear jump seats and storage bins. to get a more flat floor for a dog or just for better storage.

·
Registered
62 Posts
My '04 ext. cab had the flip up rear seats and hinged storage bins. With these out of the way My 90 pound Lab could get comfortable in the back. In my new '16 ext cab The set up for rear seating is not near as good for making room for the Dog. seats fold up but storage bins are fastened to the floor. No flat floor option. Has anybody removed the rear jump seats and storage bins. to get a more flat floor for a dog or just for better storage.

I am going thru this with my 2017 ext cab.cannot fit my plastic dog kennel in back now..Not good ...2009 kennel slide right in ..Not sure how I am going to do this ..I may build the floor up level with between seat console and put kennel on top ,not sure yet will know soon how I will do it..2009 was much better more room back there those new seats/plastic base take up lots of room ......

1 - 2 of 2 Posts