Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
thanks to everyone who helped out by giving advice and ideas i used alot of them.

this turned out great i love it (i hated those things) anyways here are some pics of the turnout...

J

·
0 Posts
you just don't know how much better that looks :355: now debadge it man. full cleanness :D

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
looks good dude

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
btw nice black dice hanging from your rearview mirror jake :kiki:
ahahaha thanks man you are the first one to notice... i love my dice...i also have my dogtags in front of them

anyways debadge comes another day...but i will do it...just time to kick back with the family for easter...

·
Registered
667 Posts
man that looks 10 times better dude!

·
Registered
667 Posts
BTW, the badges are easy to do. :)

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
BTW, the badges are easy to do. :)
yeah i figured that if the molding was that easy the badges will be ten times easier since the are smaller

·
5cylinder and Tire slayer
16,420 Posts
I see em now..

Looks MUCH better!! time for a new sig banner lmao

edit:

Damn son, what happened to your bumper and side of your valence?

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I see em now..

Looks MUCH better!! time for a new sig banner lmao

edit:

Damn son, what happened to your bumper and side of your valence?

well 2 stories

valance: driving back from savanah GA on interstate early morning in contruction zone NO TRAFFIC!!!...im coming up on a guy im in left lane about 70mph hes on phone and decides to switch lanes without checking or signal just pulls in as im next to him runs me off the road as we are coming up to a bridge over water. as i swerved to keep from colliding i hit a construction barrel. as i hit the brakes trying to regain control he speeds off and gets away...i was pissed from ga to home...broke turn lamp, valance, and scratched bumper and lip of fender...best part though is the turbo diesal behind me was towing a long trailer...ive never seen someone slam on brakes and switch lanes so quickly and smoothly in a diesal like he did i was in awe haha

bumper: got off work one day and go to my truck have a flat tire a nail about 1" in it...so i throw on spare and go home to change then get this fixed...as i am going home i get behind three vehicles, a car, tree removal truck, and 3 week old z71 silverado. i look out the window for no more than a sec and when i turn back the car takes the famous "last second turn" and makes them slam brakes...i was a little late...hit the z71 trailer hitch reciever at 25mph...not a scratch on his truck. he freaks out and stares at his hitch for like 5 min yellin "i just bought this 3 weeks ago" then finally looks at mine and says "guess i lucked out sucks for you huh"...i blew up he hit a nerve i already had a bad day at work, flat tire, now this...i blew up on him, scared him too...lol anyways he said not to wrry bout it since no damage on his truck...i went home and punch my brick house so hard i chiped off some of the brick...haha

anyways thats how the damage got there...just using it as a chance to upgrade!! im thinkin SS bumper but i dont kno for sure yet

·
Registered
757 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
yeah i have to go to my local meet right now though but i will post them up latr aight

1 - 20 of 20 Posts