Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 90 Posts

·
CALI BOSS
6,308 Posts
I didn't take many. This one was from my phone. I haven't gotten home yet to unload my camera

Attachments

·
Registered
833 Posts
Awesome Pics I can't wait for the SESM2014!!!!!

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Search #wcsm2014

There's a bunch or pics tagged
And this is why i dislike the Facebook page. People just post stuff over there and never bother placing it on here... Photos get lost in a couple days and it's hard as hell to find them in the future...

:shrug:

·
CALI BOSS
6,308 Posts
And this is why i dislike the Facebook page. People just post stuff over there and never bother placing it on here... Photos get lost in a couple days and it's hard as hell to find them in the future...

:shrug:
If you use the hash tag, the pics will all appear on one page like magic. That's ok both fb and ig

·
CALI BOSS
6,308 Posts
Not my entire point...
I understand. What sucks with the old forum format is you can't post multiple photos easily in the app or thru the browser. vBulletin's newest forum layout allows to set threads to automatically migrate social media hashtagged photos into the forum. That way a single post will display cross-platform. FB'ers and IG'ers can continue doing what they're doing and the forum receives the needed content to maintain traffic.

·
CHEEZEDOODLE
29,666 Posts
Soooooooo......ummmmmmmm....pics?

I heard this was a pic thread.

I DEMAND PICS!!!

1 - 20 of 90 Posts