Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, I am trying to find replacement letters that are stock. I can find a million chrome letters but none the same as stock. I need a "N" from the tailgate badge. Any help would.be much appreciated.
Thank You!

·
Registered
229 Posts
prob just have to go to the dealer and order it there.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the help! I might just have to buy a new badge... I am not sure what to offer, I do only need.the N.. Hmmm... $15, $20 ??

·
Premium Member
1,303 Posts
I'm sure you'll find some most people wanna take them off..
Ooo I see canyon-cannon? If I find on I'll let you know I have a buddy with a canyon

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Ooo I see canyon-cannon? If I find on I'll let you know I have a buddy with a canyon
You got 'er Bud! :thumbup:Yea I have always called my truck Cannon and if I can get ahold of another N it will be offical haha.

$87 for a badge?! Ouch... I can find tons of "N"s just not my style from $1.50 - $7.00
I dont think I wanna pay that much for 1 letter from the dealer. I have a 07 SLE.
Well if anyone here has debadged there truck and not needing an "N" or may have damanged other letters in the process and are no good to you Ill buy it. If anyone does please let me know.

Thanks for the help, I know alot of people like to debadge their trucks but with The Chevs and GM's identical I like to keep mine on, just make them unique. Not a big fan of the RED(chrome-Hell Ya!) GMC, but love a Blacked out Bowtie.

·
Registered
613 Posts
it would be hard to find these used because the letters are kind of like a foam that tears apart really easy when you're debadging.

I have these letters brand new from the dealer as I was rearended and told the body shop not to put it back on. $20 + shipping?

I'd love to give you just one letter but it would ruin the rest of it because no one else would want the other letters.

·
Super Moderator
13,732 Posts

Index: 005
Part Number: 15926160
Description: End Gate and Rear Door Decoration. EMBLEM. PLATE.
EMBLEM,E/GATE(CANYON SLE). Required: 01
For: ST1 MID BOX(E6Y),FLEETSIDE PUBX(E63),G M C(Z88),(19J),(31J),VINYL TRIM(92W),(EXC WORK TRUCK APPEARANCE PKG(VLA),(9M4) (2009-2011) (2009 - 2011).
Price: $72.26

Index: 006
Part Number: 15926161
Description: EMBLEM. End Gate and Rear Door Decoration
EMBLEM,E/GATE(CANYON SLT). Required: 01
For: ST1 MID BOX(E6Y),FLEETSIDE PUBX(E63),DECOR PKG LEVEL #3(YC3),G M C(Z88),LEATHER TRIM(193),(313),(EXC WORK TRUCK APPEARANCE PKG(VLA),(9M4) (2009-2011) (2009 - 2011).
Price:$46.69

·
Premium Member
451 Posts
Bump? Just need the N :banghead:

Sent from my GT-I9000M using AutoGuide.Com Free App
As stated in an earlier post....It is going to be difficult to find just the N as it will render the remaining letters pretty much useless for standard applications.

E-bay would be your best bet...i see them on there quite often. Just keep checking on there to find that aggressive seller who has priced an emblem at a bargain.

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ok thank you. Ive heard of guys just throwing them away or if one was damaged during debadging. I might get lucky ya never know. ...Im going to end up buying the whole damn badge haha.

·
truck built on Saturday..
5,082 Posts
Bump. Come one people someone's got to have the n lying around.
Check the "for free" thread there's ussually people giving them away too

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
:D Haha thanks guys!
Do you want to sell me your N? Haha awsome!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
PM sent :D
Thank you, Ive been looking for months! Very much appreciated

·
Premium Member
1,494 Posts
I shipped mine from Canada to southern US without a problem. I used a post office "bubble wrap" envelope. I think it was $4 or $5 with the envelope., cheap

1 - 20 of 25 Posts