Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2015 Z71 was built before they were installing factory sliding rear glass, but to be honest manual sliders are pretty useless in crew cab trucks because got cant reach it to operate it while in the driver's seat.
I found out about the CR Laurence Powr-slider power rear sliding window and it seemed like a great option.
I bought the glass on amazon for $450 shipped + $130 for someone to install the glass(not sure if this is higher than normal... But my schedule is tough to work with and he was able come to my house to do it on a Saturday, so it seemed reasonable) . I did the wiring and switch install. Under $600 all in, not bad in my eyes for a nice product.

So far I'm happy with it. Motor is smooth and fast. Large opening. It comes tinted to match existing. Looks as good as factory slider (I will say the fixed glass looks better because it's flush with the back of the cab. This and the factory slider both protrude behind the cab.)
Only downside is the loss of the rear defrost, but the snow still seems to melt off it with relative ease.

https://youtu.be/NSpSSxgoRLs

1 - 1 of 1 Posts