Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
19,139 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Picked this up off their pre-order and I must say, I feel like a total badass in this tshirt.

I mean, I can wear it into a bank and the bank manager brings me out a cup of coffee and a bag full of money just for being present there. I walked into Toys-R-Us and I had 6 (hot) moms approach me to ask me to marry them, that they wanted their kids to grow up as cool as me. I felt bad because 4 of them had their husbands get my attention while holding up the kid to show me who she was talking about...

This shirt will change your life. You will demand respect from people when wearing these gemstones of badassery. The most interesting man in the world... please. He (and everyone around) will be more interested in you and this shirt. He will also buy you a Dos Equis, unless that's not what you want. Then he will buy you something else.

THAT is the kind of effect this shirt has!

Check out this logo, it's on the back, centered just below your neck. That way, people know not to mess with you, even when you are walking away.

This logo is on the side of the shirt, wrapping around from the back to the front. It's like a holstered .44 Magnum. People are intimidated and intrigued by it when they see it. Some will even reach out to touch it. That is, until you give them the stare down, then they will probably wet themselves.

All in all, you have to buy this shirt. HAVE TO. I'm pretty sure it's a law in 42 of the states, but unsure at the moment.

Fit is perfect, length is a little longer than normal (which is good) and the shirt is comfortable. The print should hold up well over time as it's done like the shirts that I sell on here.

Get you some if you think you can handle this level of awesome... http://slickanddirtymotorsports.com/store/

·
Darth Vader
5,223 Posts
Might have to get one after this review. Kinda feel like my bank account will strangle me if I don't get one.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts