Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i'm interested in painting my wheels after i drop my truck. i have no clue what color would look good w/ my truck. i got a white xtreme ext.cab. what do you guys think?

P

·
0 Posts
thats what i was thinking but i dont want to come off as ricer wannabe.
Thats not ricey. Subaru does it as a stock standard on their vehicles, I say go with dark bronze, and do the Xtreme stripes on the side in dark bronze also. Would look sick. :naughty:

P

·
0 Posts
You don't think that car looks ricey??? :eek:
The problem is people dont really know what ricey is. They just use the word at random. Sadly enough, some people in this world would use the word ricey to describe your truck FLATMAN. The word has lost its initial meaning as is now used to describe any vehicle's modifications that do not meet someone's liking. Rice is basicly when you build you car from parts you pick up at pep boys from the isle that says "Too Fast, Too Furious" all over it. Chrome Windshiled washer fluid shooters that light up at night are rice.

·
Registered
3,103 Posts
:esquint: I just installed some of those yesterday!!!
The problem is people dont really know what ricey is. They just use the word at random. Sadly enough, some people in this world would use the word ricey to describe your truck FLATMAN. The word has lost its initial meaning as is now used to describe any vehicle's modifications that do not meet someone's liking. Rice is basicly when you build you car from parts you pick up at pep boys from the isle that says "Too Fast, Too Furious" all over it. Chrome Windshiled washer fluid shooters that light up at night are rice.
please stay on topic ;)

I saw do white... havent seen the Xtreme's in white yet..

·
Registered
1,652 Posts
That shit is Uncle Bens!!!
:lmaop: :lmaop: :lmaop: :lmaop: :lmaop::lmaop: :lmaop: :lmaop: :lmaop: :lmaop:

thats the best thing i hvae heard all day...

IMO i think dark charcoal or whatever will look good.... i still wanna see someone chrome the zq8 or xtreme wheels i think it would look :tayo:

·
Registered
3,444 Posts
White would look nice, just letting you know though it's a whore to clean and even after you clean it, they get dirty VERY fast.

I havent cleaned my white wheels since I put em back on a few weeks ago :lol:

...and RRCN don't hate :lol:

you know you wish you had a sweet ass set of white ZQ8 wheels and my sweet 20's to switch back and forth to ;)

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
uncle bens is domestic rices aka

p.s. I know it is acctually an awesome car but still uncle ben

p.p.s how do you change the size of pics off of the web?

EDIT HOW ABOUT WE KEEP IT ON TOPIC? THANKS ~ 22

EDIT SORRY MAN ~ LOKi

·
Registered
845 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
i going to post a side view pic of my truck so someone can chop it for me. its going to have to be later though.

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
White would look nice, just letting you know though it's a whore to clean and even after you clean it, they get dirty VERY fast.

I havent cleaned my white wheels since I put em back on a few weeks ago :lol:

...and RRCN don't hate :lol:

you know you wish you had a sweet ass set of white ZQ8 wheels and my sweet 20's to switch back and forth to ;)
I'm not hating bro! lol. I like your wheels and I love my 20's too. :D

I wish I had a set of 17's or 18's...so that I could go lower!! :naughty: :bang:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts