Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
everyone keeps sayin that a roll pan is not gonna look right on the xtreme. is there a way to fix this?

·
Registered
297 Posts
heres how a rollpan would look with stock skirts. lol. don't ever go out in public looking like this:

·
Registered
297 Posts
2wenty2 u guys making skirts? i have my set already but i can't run it. well........ yet

i'll post pics of my setup when its all repainted. i've been through 3 different rollpans and 4 all together. lol

can't decide. i want the metal ss pan badly.

·
Registered
297 Posts
i can't pass safety check when i got it inspected but since then i had it striped and painted and left in the body shop in the meantime. kinda left it there. lol. hopefully nobody took it. well its my friends shop so nothing will happen. hehe

·
Registered
7 Posts
Check this out, this guys is making inserts to fit rollpans on the xtreme models a little better, he's charging $155. I know her wrecked his truck so I don't know if he's still doing this, worth it to check up on it i guess.

ok everyone i'm sorry, i realize i'm a noob. i can't get the a hyperlink to work, its just shows a bunch of dots.... go to coloradofans and search for xtreme rollpan, you should be able to find it pretty easy.

·
Registered
296 Posts
Check this out, this guys is making inserts to fit rollpans on the xtreme models a little better, he's charging $155. I know her wrecked his truck so I don't know if he's still doing this, worth it to check up on it i guess.

ok everyone i'm sorry, i realize i'm a noob. i can't get the a hyperlink to work, its just shows a bunch of dots.... go to coloradofans and search for xtreme rollpan, you should be able to find it pretty easy.
I'll make them. I have a template and they would be a lot cheaper through me too. PM me if interested and when I go back to CO this Thurs. I can start getting a quote, I know a place I can get some made.

EDIT:
I am running them on my truck currently and like them.

·
Registered
2,931 Posts
let me know i need sum....that's y...i got 2 pipes coming out...lol....but let me know when they come out i will get sum asap
Dude i think it was your truck who started this whole comotion about it not looking right on Xtremes. I do like how you put your pipes commin out tho, post some more pics of it.

·
Registered
1,210 Posts
Just an idea, and I know nothing about the Xtreme kits, but would it be easier to just recreate the skirts on the back half of the bed and design it to flow with the roll pan instead of sticking 4 feet out past the roll pan? I am not sure if it would be easier to just recreate shorter skirts over creating a fix for the existing skirts...

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
will the ss side skirts line up with the flares on the xtremes. if they do i might just get the 2 back peices from the ss kit and put them on there

X

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
ill just leave it like it is.. how did just hayes make that piece for his?

1 - 20 of 27 Posts