Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

· Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a brand new, still in the box never opened steel roll pan that I purchased off jegs.com website. I ordered it, and while waiting for it to arrive found another one in town. Instead of sending it back and dealing with all that mess, I figured why not offer it to the nation. These go brand new for $89 and up ( I paid $89 plus shipping ). I do not have pictures of it simply because I never even opened it, but I will include a link to the product on the Jegs website. I would like to get $70.00 for it, which would include shipping. This is like ordering from Jegs with an automatic discount! NEW! NEVER BEEN OUT OF BOX!! Comes with mounting screws, tag light, and all other hardware needed! Link to product is below! Thanks for looking!!!! CCI EFXRP17 - Free Shipping on All Orders @ JEGS

· Premium Member
3,536 Posts
Shipping quote to 38571... Second dibs !!! LOL Thanks !!!

· Premium Member
3,536 Posts
Sorry... Missed that in the OP. My bad !!! LOL
I need to know if it will work with a factory tow setup... Guess some research is in order.

· Premium Member
3,536 Posts
Thanks !!! That takes me out of the loop... LOL Great price !!!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.