Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 51 Posts

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
its not the ss pan. its just a metal pan with a plate box. FBi does great work though. you could probably get it cheaper from the FBImini.com site.

·
Registered
5,090 Posts
Seems like a pretty good deal to me. I have seen these before on ebay and have almost bought one before. Go for it!

·
Registered
1,363 Posts
FYI Im pretty sure that roll pan is made by goodmark.
All F.B.I. rollpans are made from 18 gauge steel.
This model has a recess for a license plate in the middle, and includes a hole for a hidden hitch.
A light for your license plate is also included at NO EXTRA CHARGE!

All products ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment from our warehouse in Rancho Cordova, California.
its a FBI roll pan

·
Registered
3,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
alrite thanx fellas. loki i already went to their website and looked at thier rollpans. The one on there is more expensive

·
Quadruple O.G.
5,624 Posts
FYI Im pretty sure that roll pan is made by goodmark.
All F.B.I. rollpans are made from 18 gauge steel.
This model has a recess for a license plate in the middle, and includes a hole for a hidden hitch.
A light for your license plate is also included at NO EXTRA CHARGE!

All products ship within 2 business days of receipt of payment from our warehouse in Rancho Cordova, California.
LOKi said:
its a FBI roll pan
Dude I hate to have to lay the smack down on you but Im going too anyhow..... me> :gtfoslap: <loki jk lol

CLICK HERE and then click on steel roll pans and then scroll down to colorado They have them in smooth or with plate box.

·
Registered
3,789 Posts
Do you guys know who makes the rollpan that has the indent at the top of it? It matches the indent at the bottom of the tailgate.

X

·
0 Posts
street beat customs. tom is the man. he hooks us up with the best deal. if he cant give ya the best deal he will tell you to go somewhere else.call 1 800 420 5060 ext 236. tell him 355nation sent ya!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Sweet thanks guys, this is kinda weird...I'm on a few racing sites and I would have gotten chewed out hardcore for asking a question like that there lol

·
Registered
9,094 Posts
Naw man, we're all here to help eachother! So if you wanna know something, don't hesitate to ask. You might get a smart-ass reply everynow and then, but those members are dicks anyway, you'll have that anywhere you go.:lmao:

X

·
0 Posts
x2 not here dude! got any pics of your colly?? keep us updated on your rollpan progress

·
Registered
430 Posts
Actually no I just got it Friday! And its back to the dealership right now cause I bought it with the check engine light on (just a p0300 code-generic misfire code) and it pulls to the right so they're taking care of that. But its a white crew cab, black hard tonneau, plastic bedline(gonna tear tha tout and spray line it) and I think that's it. Oh and its got the I5 and the 17" wheels. And how do I know if it has the ZQ8 suspension(that is the factory lower correct?) Its got the white painted grill

1 - 20 of 51 Posts