Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I bought my 2005 Colly back in December, they claimed they claimed they only had the one key. Since I've of course made a copy but while looking at my RPO codes and comparing them to the list on the site, I realized there qre quite a few missing..two, important ones being..

AU0 - KEYLESS REMOTE DOOR LOCK
AU3 - POWER DOOR LOCK SYSTEM

Since it has the RPO code, If I buy two remotes from KeyNFob.com I should be able to take them to the dealer and have them reprogram them..right?

·
Registered
48 Posts
yep! or you can get cool lookin ones off of ebay! make sure you tell them that they only provided one, so you would like the ones you get programed for free; do to your Inconvenience!

·
Registered
308 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yep! or you can get cool lookin ones off of ebay! make sure you tell them that they only provided one, so you would like the ones you get programed for free; do to your Inconvenience!
ROLFMAO Yeah right, free. I got them at wholesale price from a local dealer who proceded to attempt to charge me $104 to reprogram them.

·
Registered
48 Posts
That sux bro! i must have the gift of gab b/c same thing happened to me and i got mine free and also I pointed out a few chips on the hood and I told them about it and they didnt have my color to fix them so they gave me a free hood deflecter/air. maybe it was b/c im a Soldier or the gift of gab! who knows but it is always important to make them feel like shit!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts