Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
4,682 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Here are pics of the new drop :cool: .... We dropped it after the photoshoot yesterday.

I met up with IWA100 this afternoon...in the blistering heat. Yes, good times.

We took a few pictures and then he had to take care of some "business" and then I went off on my merry way to modify the truck a little more. :D The new mod isn't pictured yet. ;)

Under the hood of the IWA-truck!

Oooh! Battery!!

Inside the IWA-truck!

While I was waiting for Hannibal, I decided to take more pictures...as if I hadn't taken enough pictures this week. :lol: There were a lot more pictures that were taken, but I decided not to bother editing and posting them, but thought this one was post worthy. :D

Expect more pics soon! :D

·
Registered
8,881 Posts
very very nice pics RR....

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Holy Pics Batman!

Damn RRCN you don't play when you say no 56K my cable was having a tough time :lol:

2 of the nicest white Colorado/Canyons out there!

Lovem both sweet ass pics guys!

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
How many coats of viteshades did it take to get those taillights so dark iwa100?? Truck is bad ass

·
Registered
207 Posts
How many coats of viteshades did it take to get those taillights so dark iwa100?? Truck is bad ass
They really aren't that dark. They look candy red in the sunlight. At light they look bitchin though!

My paint/body shop did them for me. Took them like an hour at the most and they were ready to be put on my truck.

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
If I get a set of rts's I will prob do the same thing with the lights

·
o.g.
3,412 Posts
If you get the rts and ever plan on getting the street scene kit, you must get the gen 1 kit, k?

DEAL!
huh? explain more, me dont understand. oh are you afraid of me copying you. I prob wont own sideskirts or front bumper cover. Not that I dont want it my wife would never let me buy it.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts