Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
61 - 80 of 1216 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #62 · (Edited)
Re: RSHADD's Build Journal

looks excellent, rich! once you ditch those amber reflectors, it's gonna be the sexiest in the NEC!
Thanks, Dan. Waiting on Billy for reflectors. I'd love to do red reflectors, but clear would work too.

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts

You must have still been posting pics when I posted. I just seen the pics of the front QA1's install. You lucky bastard. lol. So what you got planned next? Looks great Rich. Now if it was only "white". lol

·
Super Moderator
13,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #64 · (Edited)

You must have still been posting pics when I posted. I just seen the pics of the front QA1's install. You lucky bastard. lol. So what you got planned next? Looks great Rich. Now if it was only "white". lol
I'll be installing a dual exhaust on the 24th.

·
SOLD!!!
4,508 Posts

Sweet. I'm just about done with doing things to mine. Once I get the stuff on that I have now, I'll be low enough for me. Maybe a few minor things in future, but nothing major that I can see. You've done a fine job man.:thumbup:

·
Super Moderator
13,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #67 ·

First time Ive seen this thread. Truck looks great man! Love all the detail work. Ever have any problem with the ez pass? Im going to pm you for some info, thanks Kyle
Thanks for the compliments, Klye.

My EZ-Pass is mounted on top of the center vent tube, under the dash. It's a nice flat area and it's easy to get to if you ever need to replace your ezpass. It's held in place with some double-sided tape. The EZ Pass tranponders transmit through glass and plastic fine. Works great and I've had zero problems.

·
Super Moderator
13,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #70 ·

Looks awesome Rich!

How do you like your QA1's?

I've been wanting to drop another inch all the way around and I'm debating between beltech or QA1's
So far I really like the QA1's. The back is a still a little bouncy, so I think I need to tweak the dampening a bit. Overall it feels real nice, not to firm, not to stiff either. Handles like a go-kart and corners flat. I haven't really push the handling yet, but I will after the alignment shop does their thing this Friday.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,275 Posts

Looking good Rich!

·
Super Moderator
13,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #72 · (Edited)

Installed a pair of Borla ProXS Turbo Mufflers today. #40358

The stock exhaust it huge and heavy. The Borlas look tiny in comparison.

I was originally thinking of having polished tips exiting shotgun style under the license plate. But after thinking about it, I thought I'd like it best if you didn't see the exhaust at all. With the trunk on the ground you don't see the pipes at all. You hear 'em though.

The Borla's sound great nice deep low rumble at idle and a great roar when you get on it. Very quiet at highway speeds with absolutly no drone. I'm very happy with this setup.

YouTube - 2009 Chevy Colorado with Dual BorlaProXS

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,275 Posts

Looks damn good Rich....................Sound clip time now!!!!!!!!!!!

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,275 Posts

Some pics from the mufflers back up to the manifolds would be nice. Just getting some ideas on how to run mine when the time comes.......sometime in the next decade

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,275 Posts

Rich your the man, thanks!

61 - 80 of 1216 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.