Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
101 - 120 of 1216 Posts

·
Super Moderator
13,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #101 ·
Re: RSHADD's Build Journal

Very nice looking man.

Just curious, James did your bed LEDs, right? I've been wanting the same setup for my truck, even spoke with him on the phone about them probably 8 months ago or so. How much did that setup run you? Thanks!
Correct. I got them from James. He even installed them too. There's $300 worth of LED's there, plus another $30 in wire, loom, and a mercury tilt switch. There's a huge "WOW" effect with mod.

·
Super Moderator
13,734 Posts
Discussion Starter · #104 ·

Installed an EZ-Down tailgate dampener over the weekend.

I made a custom bracket made based on Supermodulation design.

Then I had it powder coated victory red.

I had one made in black for Supermodulation. I did this as a "thank you" for him letting me borrow his bracket so that I could copy the design. His was in pretty bad shape.

·
US Army 19yrs and ......
45,275 Posts

Nice work there Rich with the tailgate mod! I need one of those..:naughty:

·
Registered
604 Posts

Dang, I have been wanting the ez-down since I first saw it in a mag, but was sure the full size trucks wouldn't work. Good work.

·
CALI BOSS
6,326 Posts

You can find a guy like me in your area and have them color-match and dye it for you or you can go to an automotive paint supply shop and have them mix the color for you and spray it yourself. :thumbup:

101 - 120 of 1216 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.