5,884 Posts

·
Registered
1,203 Posts
what a shame

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
That engine shot isn't N3PERFORMANCE'S truck. The guy that owns that truck is from Missouri, and isn't on the forum.

That kit is a one-off, and was built well over a year ago.

·
Registered
16 Posts
That engine shot isn't N3PERFORMANCE'S truck. The guy that owns that truck is from Missouri, and isn't on the forum.

That kit is a one-off, and was built well over a year ago.
You are correct the pic of the turbo isn't my truck.However I did buy the turbo manifold and I will be running a to4 turbo and my set-up will look identical to the picture when I am finished with the install.The turbo manifold I purchased is the only one made like it and the quality is awesome.I will also be running a front mount intercooler with my turbo set-up.I hope I didn't decieve anybody on here.Once my install is finished I will take pics and post them in my garage.Thanks N3

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
I didn't think you were trying to deceive anyone, I knew you already had CST's manifold. I'm looking forward to seeing it get put to use. :D

·
Registered
16 Posts
yea i was just asking b/c...

...i want turbo manifold!!!!
Sorry I am not willing to give this one up.The final pieces are coming together for my turbo kit once it is assembled I will take some pics and post them up.I will have it dynoed after installation and I will post the results asap.Thanks guys for giving me support on this project.I hope to be up there in horsepower and be able to compete against some v-8 out there.

·
¯\_(ツ)_/¯
5,884 Posts
So are you going to sell your JTR header after you get the turbo setup installed? :D

·
Registered
3,187 Posts
really. How hard is it to turbo a colly. I have a turbo and can fabricate the tubing. Then im guessing bigger injectors and such maybe bigger fuel pump. and tune.

·
Registered
16 Posts
really. How hard is it to turbo a colly. I have a turbo and can fabricate the tubing. Then im guessing bigger injectors and such maybe bigger fuel pump. and tune.
The stock injectors will work fine with a turbo.Upgrade the fuel pump would be a good idea and the tune is a must if you plan on using boost.

·
Premium Member
3,764 Posts
The stock injectors will work fine with a turbo.Upgrade the fuel pump would be a good idea and the tune is a must if you plan on using boost.
I think you would need to upgrade the injectors in the 06 and up.

Also have you read or seen anything about how the stock internals hold up to boost? Iv always been interested to see how the do.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts