Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pictures are back from 2008. The first set of pictures is of an accident that happened literally right in front of my mom and I. The car ran a red and slammed into the van that was turning. The van took out the light pole and ended up about 5 feet away from our truck and the car spun out in front of us and missed us by about a foot (yes it was really that close!!!).

Then... a sad day for my dad in the same truck a few weeks or months later, but in the same year. A car was running from the cops and ran the red going about 60 to 80 and my dad was going 35. My dad t-bones them and the car spins out the truck spins out.

The awesome thing about that wreck is my dad was unharmed (no scratches, bruises, or even soreness the next day). The paramedics that checked him out didn't believe the cops when they asked who was driving the s-10.

and that led to the purchase of the colorado!!

Attachments

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
second set of pictures. My dad loved this truck and he had just dropped 900 dollars into it 2 weeks earlier.

Attachments

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
and the truck we had before that and the truck i grew up driving on was a 1982 s-10, 4 speed. (first year they made the truck!) it was silver but it really looked grey.

Ill see if I can find some pictures of it.

·
Registered
673 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yeah the accident with the van had to be treated as a crime scene cause they didn't know if the old lady was gonna make it. There was a baby seat in the van as well but thankfully the baby was not in it. I saw them use the jaws of life to get her out.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts