Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,692 Posts
Looks pretty well made !!! Nice find !!!

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
there nice but they hang low lol this is with a 2.5 in lift

and here guess what stopped me

·
Registered
634 Posts
How's the pulling power on that since its on the front? I mean obviously your not driving down the street with it but I guess in asking does the full amount of power still work in reverse to pull?

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
just fine i mostly use it to get out of mud lol the hardest thing was getting it on its a pita

·
Members Technical Staff
2,498 Posts

·
Registered
208 Posts
wonder why the receiver part is actually below the cross tube. When i made mine i put it right smack dab in the middle, never had a problem hitting on it or having it hang too low. also made one for a member with a 3" body lift and square tubing this time.

Attachments

·
Members Technical Staff
2,498 Posts
Perhaps to clear the stock valance? With that said I still had to put cut a ~1/2" notch in my valance.

Sent from AutoGuide.com App

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
wonder why the receiver part is actually below the cross tube. When i made mine i put it right smack dab in the middle, never had a problem hitting on it or having it hang too low. also made one for a member with a 3" body lift and square tubing this time.
Nice work. I like how its tucked up there out of the way. Hopefully mine won't stick out too much.

·
Registered
406 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 21 Posts