Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
1 - 20 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Have finally started the SAS for real and there's no turning back now, as you'll see in the pics.

All jacked up and no place to go.

Dually? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Nah.

Rear Dana 44 from '69 Jeep Gladiator (Narrowed for 65" WMS-WMS).

Front Dana 44 from '77 K10.

Front Dana 44 shortened for 65" WMS-WMS. Will be Hi-Steer, but no pics yet.

Frame slicked. Crossmember will be removed and replaced later, after Trail Gear spring mounts are installed.

Suspension goodies from Trail Gear. Oh, and my cool welding/cutting table I built (and matching welding/cutting cart). :D

5.13s, etc. Ox Lockers front and rear on the way.

Pitbull Rockers 35x12.50-15

Yukon 4340 front Shafts

The carnage. If anybody wants any of this stuff, let me know. The boxes have the OEM steering knuckles in them.

Also selling the Rancho Lift, complete with shocks ($600 + shipping), and Skyjacker Rear Springs ($250 + shipping). Later, will be selling the body lift but need to keep it in place for now so it's easier to work. :) Will also be selling a lot of OEM parts (bumpers, radiator, shroud, trans lines, hitch, spare tire winch, tow hooks, H3 tow shackles, etc, etc, but haven't even catalogued it all yet to know what I have. :lol:

I'll continue posting the progress as I go.

·
Premium Member
19,135 Posts
damn dude, lookin good. Can't wait to see what it all looks like once it's wrapped up.

Disappointing the fenders haven't been painted though. :lol:

Are you planning on running the rear fenders? Want to do the fender swap eventually but maintain my IFS up front. Figure it would work well with my current setup but want everything to sit the same front to rear. :shrug:

·
Registered
1,578 Posts
Haven't seen you around in a while and 600 for that kit dayum I want but I don't want to be broke! can't wait to see her done

EDIT: nice mandals in the drive shaft pics lol just messing man also let me know what you plan on doing with the steering rack bushings in a PM please just the bushings.

1 - 20 of 251 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.