Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner
241 - 251 of 251 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #241 ·
Thanks everyone. I neglected to say that they believe they got 99.95% of the cancer with the surgery and she is now about 1/3 done with her chemotherapy and is tolerating it very well, no real nausea and only a little fatigue on treatment days. Seems that recovery is going well. Thanks again for your kind words and concern.

·
Haters gonna hate
6,576 Posts
She is now about 1/3 done with her chemotherapy and is tolerating it very well, no real nausea and only a little fatigue on treatment days. Seems that recovery is going well. Thanks again for your kind words and concern.
Glad to hear she is doing better. :cheers:

·
Premium Member
168 Posts

·
Nipple
6,350 Posts
We miss you, come back...
We really do.

Although, you got me excited Kevin. You bumped this thread and I thought there was a new update. :lol:

·
Registered
1,104 Posts
i wonder what has happened to this build, hope his family is doing well though!

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have finally started the SAS for real and there's no turning back now, as you'll see in the pics.

All jacked up and no place to go.

Dually? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Nah.

Rear Dana 44 from '69 Jeep Gladiator (Narrowed for 65" WMS-WMS).

Front Dana 44 from '77 K10.

Front Dana 44 shortened for 65" WMS-WMS. Will be Hi-Steer, but no pics yet.

Frame slicked. Crossmember will be removed and replaced later, after Trail Gear spring mounts are installed.

Suspension goodies from Trail Gear. Oh, and my cool welding/cutting table I built (and matching welding/cutting cart). :D

5.13s, etc. Ox Lockers front and rear on the way.

Pitbull Rockers 35x12.50-15

Yukon 4340 front Shafts

The carnage. If anybody wants any of this stuff, let me know. The boxes have the OEM steering knuckles in them.

Also selling the Rancho Lift, complete with shocks ($600 + shipping), and Skyjacker Rear Springs ($250 + shipping). Later, will be selling the body lift but need to keep it in place for now so it's easier to work. :) Will also be selling a lot of OEM parts (bumpers, radiator, shroud, trans lines, hitch, spare tire winch, tow hooks, H3 tow shackles, etc, etc, but haven't even catalogued it all yet to know what I have. :lol:

I'll continue posting the progress as I go.
Hi can you tell me all the parts you use or bought to make it work i have axles from a 1999 jeep grand cherokee

·
Registered
3 Posts
Have finally started the SAS for real and there's no turning back now, as you'll see in the pics.

All jacked up and no place to go.

Dually? . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . Nah.

Rear Dana 44 from '69 Jeep Gladiator (Narrowed for 65" WMS-WMS).

Front Dana 44 from '77 K10.

Front Dana 44 shortened for 65" WMS-WMS. Will be Hi-Steer, but no pics yet.

Frame slicked. Crossmember will be removed and replaced later, after Trail Gear spring mounts are installed.

Suspension goodies from Trail Gear. Oh, and my cool welding/cutting table I built (and matching welding/cutting cart). :D

5.13s, etc. Ox Lockers front and rear on the way.

Pitbull Rockers 35x12.50-15

Yukon 4340 front Shafts

The carnage. If anybody wants any of this stuff, let me know. The boxes have the OEM steering knuckles in them.

Also selling the Rancho Lift, complete with shocks ($600 + shipping), and Skyjacker Rear Springs ($250 + shipping). Later, will be selling the body lift but need to keep it in place for now so it's easier to work. :) Will also be selling a lot of OEM parts (bumpers, radiator, shroud, trans lines, hitch, spare tire winch, tow hooks, H3 tow shackles, etc, etc, but haven't even catalogued it all yet to know what I have. :lol:

I'll continue posting the progress as I go.
Are you using the existing drive shaft or you bought different ones

241 - 251 of 251 Posts