Chevrolet Colorado & GMC Canyon Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where does everyone usually go on Saturday nights? Have gone to the Pavilions and the Kmart parking lot on the west side but have not seen any other colorados.

·
Registered
1,669 Posts
Not many places but I have been really trying to get shit moving in az but people never really show
its very hard during the summer. Im a die-hard hangout and party guy, but not in 110 weather in a parkinglot.. times like now are time to build/fix/rebuild/modify your toy in the garage with the A/C running and a cool tall boy!

Ill be back in the US in feb, and ill have more get-togethers planned…

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Been wanting to go to the monthly meets but I work every other Sat. Majority of my friends live out of state now. Need to find something to do on the Saturday's I do have off.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Been wanting to go to the monthly meets but I work every other Sat. Majority of my friends live out of state now. Need to find something to do on the Saturday's I do have off.
WE CAN TRY TO START DOING THINGS A COUPLE MEMBERS WILL GET TOGETHER IF WE START IT. I HAVE BEEN TRYING TO BUILD A CLUB BUT THERE WAS NO INTREST. IF YOU GUYS WANT TO WE CAN START AND FIGURE IT OUT AS WE GO. I ALWAYS HAVE BEER AND STUFF AT THE HOUSE TO START CHILLING:th_woot::drinking28::355group:

·
Registered
418 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I'd be up for joining a club. Unfortunatly I have to work on the fourth, otherwise I would go to the show.

·
Registered
868 Posts
There is actually quite a few but the guys in the south and east valley are not crazy about driving to the west side(40-50miles or so) and vice-versa and in the summer lots of us are out of town or want to be.It does get hot in those parking lots,even at night! When it cools off we should be able to get the trucks together.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts